Saturday, October 17, 2015

New (side) gig - Rodan & Fields

Some of you may or may not know but made a big decision to start my Rodan + Fields journey but I am super excited for what the future has in store for me! I have been doing some research on this company and after my old college friend reached out to me regarding this business opportunity - I could not pass it up.  

You are probably wondering why would I want to do this side gig?  Well my two main drivers are this….First I really want to try something new while being able to maintain my current “real job.”   I am not a sales person and will never be, however I consider myself social and ambitious with a ton more that I want to do with my life.  Fact: Kids are expensive and with our little one coming in 2016 I want to be able to still take vacations, keep working on our home improvement projects and put money into savings for retirement.  Secondly I wanted to do something that at this time in my career does not take away from that corporate job, something that I can do as a “side gig”,  and when I’m on the road well this is definitely that.  
Many of the extremely successful women on this team spend about 15-30 min a day on this business, all on mobile devices or laptops not taking away from their “real jobs”.  Finally I know I know am not stay at home mom material…I always will need to be doing something else or even multiple things at once, but what I do know is as my kids get older and more involved in activities and school  I will want to be able to be there for them to get off the school bus, or go to sports practices like my mom and dad did for me.  I am hoping this business can allow me a little more freedom to do all of that and possibly more!  The Sky’s the Limit Right?!!!! 

So let me help you with your skin care needs! The products are amazing and come with a full 60 day money back guarantee -- so what is there to lose? https://nbwilliams.myrandf.com/Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment