Monday, August 25, 2014

Fitbit Challenge

Ok so this might just be a challenge with myself -- but honestly those are what motivate me the most.

I spent the last 3 years being a fairly competitive triathlete/marathon runner and decided I just need a bit less structure in my life. That being said it also meant I need to be much more aware of my eating and ensuring i'm getting in a bit of healthy activity at the same time.

Hence the entrance of the fitbit. I just got it but I do like it so far! For the nerdy triathlete in me it has fun metrics and tracking that even encouraged me to go for a 1 mile run (ok really slow walk/jog) today! Yes, yes must keep life simple and easy but also allows me to be healthy!

I start riding horses again next week which i'm very excited about but I think this will also keep me aware of my exercise levels and has a food plan for times I want extra help (reality)!

No comments:

Post a Comment