Tuesday, September 16, 2014

THE Vitamix


So you  might have passed by that amazing demo in Costco or that magical aisle in Bed Bath & Beyond and thought "Is it worth it?" Well I want to tell you that yes, yes it is.

I recently bought a Vitamix and I can tell you that I love it and use it often. That being said it's only worth it if you will use it (captain obvious yes) but I have plenty of machines that I also thought I would love this much that I don't use (insert juicer and dehydrator).



Things I love

  • I can literally eat a salad for breakfast and it's AWESOME. I don't love vegetables so this is great.
  • I can add supplements that I need for that day or how i'm feeling -- my favorites Chia seeds, PB2, protein powder, flax seed, etc
  • When fruit starts to spoil or i'm about to go on a trip I can freeze it and use it later -- wasting less!
  • It's healthy!

The above container has my favorite go to smoothie -- frozen banana, 1 cup almond milk, 1 spoon PB2 (or almond butter), chia seeds, flax seed and 2 handfuls of spinach/kale mix. Also you can easily add in frozen strawberries or blueberries to the above (with a bit of extra water) and it's very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment