Sunday, January 11, 2015

Gluten Free Vegas - Part 2

Back to Vegas -- this is not my favorite city, but the food is great!

On this trip I stayed at the Aria so a bit of a different area than the past so a great opportunity to try some new things.

In the Aria:
Julian Serrano Tapas (x2) -- Yes this place was so good and had so many options I ate there twice! They bring you out a dedicated gluten free menu (and all allergies actually) so you aren't in question and you know the waiter isn't just guessing :)

Lemongrass -- Also in the Aria, was a nice restaurant to enjoy asian food - hardest to find for me! Sadly though the menu was pretty limited. They had a few curries, no appetizers, and in general limited. That being said my green curry was amazing and those I dined with greatly enjoyed their foods as well.

Five50
Had a quick lunch here in between meetings. They do not have gluten free pizza which was sad but not too surprising. Bonus: made me get a salad :) And I will say it was a great salad, and she was knowledgeable on dressings.


Outside of the Aria:
Holsteins -- Took a walk up the strip one day and stopped in here. Was a great burger place with normal size gluten free buns - Winning!! Their fries are not gluten free, but they were able to sub a side salad.

Aureole - Yes this is also in gluten free vegas part 1  but that was actually a trial for a large group dinner we had at this event. They were amazing to work with and able to accommodate gluten free in the pre set menu. And the bread...amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment