Sunday, April 12, 2015

StichFix - February 2015


So I started StichFix about a year ago. It's fun, fairly affordable, but EASY returns. I just don't have a ton of time (or energy) to get to malls. I found I was doing mainly online ordering and then having to go to the store for returns (typically box was in my car a few weeks before this lunch time errand happened, ha!). So for me this was also a way to break out of my comfort zone a bit and expand my closet.

I found once I started pinning what styles I liked, and worked with my body type my fixes got SO much better so that's my first tip! I also found I was looking through users reviews for ideas, and suggestions for my stylist so going to do my own to also help others!

Here is the link if you want to try! https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3115097


1. Kept: Cute little dress, looks better with a blazer which I already have so a great work staple, or shower outfit.  Jace Chevron Print Dress $68

2. Returned: Loved the look, but was really boxy on me so just not flattering. 


3.  Returned: cute little tank, fit well and if I didn't feel like I would have to wait for the 4th of July to wear it would have kept!



4. Kept: Fit great, and a fantastic spring shirt! 
Colibri Bird Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse - $48



5: Returned: Jeans, they fit fantastic. I really like their jeans but were just a regular pair of jeans so couldn't justify them.

No comments:

Post a Comment