Sunday, November 1, 2015

Crazy Skin - Rodan & Fields Soothe

So I wanted to fill y'all in on how my first month with Rodan & Fields -- well 6 weeks has gone.

Business wise, awesome - I love interacting with everyone especially those I haven't been in touch with in a while. And well my team, can't say enough good things about their support and drive. My friend from college whose team I joined even hit level 5 (top 2%) in 8 months so i'm learning from the best for sure. She did that with a full time job, and 3 boys under 5....yeah. And my friend that learned from earned her lexus this month -- with a 1 month old. It really is as flexible and up to you as advertised which i'm thankful for!

Anyways onto the good stuff the products.

So my first goal of the products was to get my crazy acting up pregnancy skin under control - and that it did! I was having severe dryness, flaking, breakouts from the dryness -- the whole 9 yards pretty much.

So I started using the Soothe line and can say after 10 days I don't have to worry during the day about how flaky my skin might look. Your probably saying yeah yeah she's just saying that -- but really. The first week my skin did have to go through a bit of adjustment so I advice everyone to really stick through that 14 day mark because your skin is healing a bit along the way. And all products have a 60 day money back guarantee even if the bottle is empty so what is there to lose?

https://nbwilliams.myrandf.com/Shop/Soothe



Need help knowing what your skin needs?
https://nbwilliams.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool

No comments:

Post a Comment